What We Believe
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, fully sufficient Word of God. The Bible is the “mind of Christ.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- We believe in salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, plus nothing and minus nothing. Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father, the Son of the living God. John 1:18; John 3:18
- We believe you are once saved always saved or twice lost always lost. A person can only be saved one time. (John 3:1-18; John 10:27 – 30; Ephesians 1:13-14; Hebrews 6:4-6)
- We believe in the power of the shed blood of the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Acts 20:28; Romans 3:25; Romans 5:9; 1 John 1:9; Hebrews 9:22
- We believe that when a person is born again they are changed by the power of God. If they are not changed, they are not born again. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- We believe the most powerful healing element know to man is the faith of the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself for me. Matthew 9:23
- We believe in the personal imperative to go into the entire world and preach the gospel. Therefore, we are commanded to make disciples. We believe that Divine imperative translates into our responsibility as active personal soul-winners. Matthew 28:18-20
- We believe that “in Christ” we live and move and have our being. Acts 17:28
- We believe in the literal, visible, pre-millennial, soon second coming of Jesus Christ. Acts 1:9-11
- We believe there is a literal heaven and a literal hell. Luke 16:19-31
- Pastor Gregory preaches monthly at the Eastham Maximum Security Prison trustee Camp.
- Calvary participates and helps sponsor Dr. Paul Carlin’s Therapon Theological
Seminary and Bible College ministry on the Eastham Unit. The ministry is to reach long term offenders of violent crimes with the transforming message of the cross of Christ.